Betamax-M -Selenium | Vitamin c | B-carotene | Methionine | Vitamin e
Strip of 10 Tablets
Betamax-M is High dose Anti Oxidant with Methionine.
Betamax-M Highlights –
- Nutritional supplement with the essential vitamins and minerals
- Promotes growth and good health
- Useful in migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, cardiac arrhythmia
- Prevents deficiencies in the body
- Has antioxidant properties
- Helps in protection of cells against damage
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
The Potent antioxidant for pain relief in chronic pancreatitis.
- Betamax-M is used to relieve pain in Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis.
- Betamax-M is a global antioxidant formulation containing Methionine, Beta-Carotene & Vitamins & is formulated as per the trials & global
guidelines. detoxification and lipotropic action.
- It reduces oxidative stress and damage occurring due to free radicals.
- Betamax-M improves quality of life by relieving pancreatic pain.
- Betamax-M helps correct vitamin and micronutrient deficiency, reduces the incidence of Chronic Pancreatitis and related disorders and is also effective in Alcoholic Pancreatitis.
As an antioxidant and multivitamin suppliment..
- Methionine is useful in migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, cardiac arrhythmias
- Selenium has potent anti oxidant properties and helps to protect the cells
- Useful in vitamin C & Vitamin E deficiencies
- Potent antioxidant to protects the body from harmful effects of oxidation
- Promotes growth and good health.
Directions For Use
- Measure 160 ml of pre-boiled water or milk( room temperature) and pour into clean container
- Take 2 levelled scoop (approx 25g) of LivSource powder
- Gradually add the powder to water/Milk and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved
- or as directed by the physician
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Not for parenteral use
- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use ase directed by healthcare practitioner
- Keep out of the reach of children
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional and any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or disorder. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or nutritional supplement program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem