BCAA 6000 - 1 sachet
LisoVal is Branched-Chain Amino Acid supplement. It helps maintain muscles and is also useful for protein synthesis. LisoVal is used in the management of liver diseases in conditions like Hepatic Encephalopathy.
LisoVal contains the Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) – Leucine,
Isoleucine, and Valine. Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) help in the
detoxification of ammonia to glutamine (GLN) and are used in conditions like
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are known to help reduce the incidence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma besides improving the quality of life and prognosis in liver disease
- Facilitates protein synthesis as Amino Acids act as precursor for proteins synthesis detoxification and lipotropic action.
- Helps to maintain & repair the muscle tissue as L-valine helps in synthesizing and maintaining muscles & Isoleucine has ability to increase endurance and help heal and repair muscle tissue and encourage clotting at the site of injury.
- Helps to manage blood glucose levels & maintain hormonal balance as Leucine has a key role in a variety of functions including hormone control, stabilising blood glucose levels, preventing muscle protein breakdown
Directions For Use
- As directed by the physician
Store protected from light and moisture at a temperature not exceeding 30 degree Celcius
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional and any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or disorder. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or nutritional supplement program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem