LivSource Vanilla 200gm
Available in Vanilla, Chocolate and Mango flavours & 200Gm & 450gm Jar Pack.
LivSource Powder is a specially designed diet for people with Protein Calorie Malnutrition in chronic liver diseases & Cirrhosis related sarcopenia or muscle loss. LivSource Powder is calorie densed and facilitates increased protein & calorie consumption with minimal fluid intake. LivSource is formulated according to Global Medical Guidelines for hepatic patients.
- Whey Protein (Isolate +Concentrate) Branched Chain Amino Acid
- 30 Essential Vitamins & minerals
- Immune Nutrients
LivSource Powder contains BCAA that regulates protein synthesis in the body facilitate liver health
LivSource Powder has low fat content.
- Provides essential nutrients to body and supports overall growth and development. Designed with the goodness of Choline, Taurine and more
- Useful supplement in ailments such as Sarcopenia and chronic liver disease as it boosts liver functions and promotes liver cell regeneration,
detoxification and lipotropic action.
- Has sodium free and gluten free formulation hence safe for any Liver disorder & celiac disease as well.
- The macronutrients offer high energy to fulfil the requirements for a hectic day hence Reduces fatigue and improves stamina with sustained & increased energy and muscle mass.
- Has diabetic friendly formulation with very low Glycemic Index & zero sugar added, hence safe for diabetic patients
- The nutritional powder is designed in manner to increase bile flow and prevent muscle protein catabolism.
- It can be used for oral as well as tube feeding.
- LivSource Powder is recommended in hepatitis, alcohol induced hepatitis, encephalopathy, cirrhosis, and Jaundice
Directions For Use
- Measure 160 ml of pre-boiled water or milk( room temperature) and pour into clean container
- Take 2 levelled scoop (approx 25g) of LivSource powder
- Gradually add the powder to water/Milk and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved
- or as directed by the physician
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Not for parenteral use
- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use ase directed by healthcare practitioner
- Keep out of the reach of children
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional and any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or disorder. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or nutritional supplement program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem